About Domaine Arsac
In the South-East of France, at the heart of the Rhone valley, our vineyard stretches over 15 hectares, right in-between the prestigious denominations St Joseph and Chateauneuf du Pape. This estate, owned for several generations by the family Arsac, is nowadays enhanced by JoÃ«l (father), Dimitri and Sebastien Arsac (sons). It became the Domaine Arsac in 2014.
- Certified Organic by Bureau Veritas France (2014, FR BIO 010)
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 40 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 17 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 60 000 (btl)