About Dobrá Vinice
DOBRA VINICE is a small company (15 ha vineyards) from Czech Republic and produced in sandstone wine cellars in Znojmo in the nature National Park Podyjí. We use contact mixtures based on biological/biodynamic protection and natural products. We use new oak barrels and qvevri from Georgia with long-period grape maceration.
We produce between 20 and 30 thousand bottles per year depending on the vintage.
– Soil composition of vineyards: Quartz sand, quartz stones, granite and gneiss , silex and 20% of loess.
– Grapes are harvested manually, only our grapes. Irrigate – no.
– We reduce harvest under 35 hectolitres of juice per 1 hectare, BIO – Autentista.
– With also perform long-period grape maceration or we press full berries at low pressure.
– No additives are added to juices of grapes.
– We do not use any chemicals or sulphur during maturation and fermentation process
– We use only natural ML yeast bacteria from our wine yards.
– Malic acid is eliminated biologically through ML fermentation.
– The total amount of sulphur present in our wines ranges from 20 mg to 60 mg per one litter of wine.
– Wine is not filtered.
– Bottles are stored in ideal conditions in our sandstone wine cellars, temperature 11°C, humidity 85%.
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 22 ha (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 16 ha (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 27.000 b (btl)