About Dobrá Vinice
DOBRA VINICE is a small company (15 ha vineyards) from Czech Republic and produced in sandstone wine cellars in Znojmo in the nature National Park Podyjí. We use contact mixtures based on biological/biodynamic protection and natural products. We use new oak barrels and qvevri from Georgia with long-period grape maceration.
We produce between 20 and 30 thousand bottles per year depending on the vintage.
– Soil composition of vineyards: Quartz sand, quartz stones, granite and gneiss and up to 20% of loess.
– Grapes are harvested manually.
– We reduce harvest under 35 hectolitres of juice per 1 hectare.
– With also perform long-period grape maceration or we press full berries at low pressure.
– No additives are added to juices of grapes.
– We do not use any chemicals or sulphur during maturation and fermentation process
– We use only natural ML yeast bacteria from our wine yards.
– Malic acid is eliminated biologically through ML fermentation.
– The total amount of sulphur present in our wines ranges from 20 mg to 70 mg per one litter of wine.
– Wine is not filtered.
– Bottles are stored in ideal conditions in our sandstone wine cellars, temperature 11°C, humidity 85%.