DOBRA VINICE is a small company (15 ha vineyards) from Czech Republic and produced in sandstone wine cellars in Znojmo in the nature National Park Podyjí. We use contact mixtures based on biological/biodynamic protection and natural products. We use new oak barrels and qvevri from Georgia with long-period grape maceration.
We produce between 20 and 30 thousand bottles per year depending on the vintage.
- Soil composition of vineyards: Quartz sand, quartz stones, granite and gneiss , silex and 20% of loess.
- Grapes are harvested manually, only our grapes. Irrigate - no.
- We reduce harvest under 35 hectolitres of juice per 1 hectare, BIO - Autentista.
- With also perform long-period grape maceration or we press full berries at low pressure.
- No additives are added to juices of grapes.
- We do not use any chemicals or sulphur during maturation and fermentation process
- We use only natural ML yeast bacteria from our wine yards.
- Malic acid is eliminated biologically through ML fermentation.
- The total amount of sulphur present in our wines ranges from 20 mg to 60 mg per one litter of wine.
- Wine is not filtered.
- Bottles are stored in ideal conditions in our sandstone wine cellars, temperature 11°C, humidity 85%.
This 16 ha our vineyard from the Czech Republic produces its wines in sandstone cellars in Znojmo in the Podyjí National Park. We use contact mixtures based on organic and biodynamic preparations and natural products. We use new oak barrels and qvevri from Georgia with extended grape macerations.
Choose any people and places you are associated with above.