About Demencia Wines
Our dream is to create a great wine, based on our understanding of the vineyard, its terroir, and the native grapes of the Mencia varietal. An artisan production, a vigilant aging, evoking traditional consumption tied to the local culture, all without forgetting the latest trends and responding to changes rapidly and with a personal commitment.
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 3.5 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 3.5 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 15,000 (btl)