About Clos des Mourres
A dream may change your life!…We created Clos des Mourres in 2009 when we bought 5 hectars at the top of the hillsides of Cairanne. Beginning 2012 we extended the domain with 10 hectars around our farmhouse in Vaison la Romaine and we are mainly producing different styles of red wines.
- Certified Organic by Ecocert (2012)
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 15 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 15 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 50000 (btl)