About Château Landra
In 2007, we discovered Chateau Landra, a magnificent domain even after a century of neglect. It was love at first sight: We decided to wake up this sleeping beauty and to give back its yesteryear renown. Faithful to the estate motto â€œSolis Solique Virtus Solaâ€ (The only virtue of the sun and soil), we cultivate the vine in an organic way and the hand-picked harvest is turn into wine in a natural way using native yeasts.
- Certified Organic by Bureau Veritas
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 15 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 9 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 40000 (btl)