About Chateau Khashmi
Our family winery is located in Kakheti region in Georgia, about 30km from Tbilisi (capital of Georgia). Our family was making wine in generations for personal use. We make wines with Georgian (mainly Kakhetian) traditional method in Qvevri, and then age them in Qvevri until bottling. We make 100% natural wines, without any additives or filtration. Our wines are without added sulphites.
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 3 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 3 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 6000 (btl)