About Charivari Wines
I’m a young female winemaker in traditional Bordeaux region. I run my family estate Chateau Carsin which has 20 hectares of organic wines and now I also have my own wine brand of authentic and fun products: Charivari Wines. I play with the rules and traditions and make pure, fruity wines from estate-grown fruit. So far I have 5 wines in my portfolio: barrel-aged dry white wine from Sauvignon Blanc, amphora aged white wine with skin-contact from Sauvignon Blanc, fresh rosé made with Malbec and earthy red wine made with Merlot. And the newest addition is my Sauvignon Blanc Pétnat!
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 4 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 4 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 8000 (btl)