About Champagne Lelarge-Pugeot
The Lelarge family has been growing vines in Vrigny since 1789 and Raymond Lelarge started making wine in 1930. The 7th and 8th generation are now working together toward organic agriculture, biodynamic practices and ancient methods of vinification.
- Certified Organic by Ecocert (2014)
- Certified Biodynamic by Demeter (2017)
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 8 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 8 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 70000 (btl)