About Champagne Fleury
A winegrowing family for many generations, the Fleury own vineyards on the chalky-clay slopes of the Cote des Bar in the southern part of the Champagne region, at the spot where the first tributaries flow into the Seine.
- Certified Organic by Ecocert (1992)
- Certified Biodynamic by Demeter and Biodyvin
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 15 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 15 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 200 000 (btl)