About Catherine Riss
Catherine Riss works 4.5 ha of land. From the start, her work in the vineyards was oriented towards organic farming and obtained her certification in 2015. Precise and hard-working, Catherine seeks above all the mineral extraction and dry balance of her wines. It is remarkable work in the vines and an increasingly biodynamic approach which gives its wines an astonishing typicity, fruitiness, balance and incredible minerality.
- Certified Organic by Ecocert (2015/2018)
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 4.5 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 4.5 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 20000 (btl)