About Cascina Bricco Ottavio
In Monferrato, surrounded by hills we love, grapes are growing organically.
The harvest is done by hand, with selecting the best grapes.
The vinification is natural, using indigenous yeasts, without filtering, clarifying and controlling the temperature.
Our wines are tasty, clean and honest and reflect our passion and our daily commitment.
- Certified Organic by ICEA
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 8 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 4 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 10000 (btl)