About Casa di Baal
We are a family of farmers, artisans of Wine and of the Land. We work 30 hectares of land, 5 hectares of which are vineyards with mainly Aglianico and Fiano grapes. The remaining area is mostly filled by olive groves and fruit orchards.
We live a lifestyle based on self-sufficiency, where everything we consume is produced in our farm. We embrace principles of sustainability, and an organic closed-cycle farming has always been our objective. The human, animal, plant, and mineral components have synergetic roles and as such are given equal consideration in our day-to-day activities as we believe that biodiversity is fundamental to keep the soil healthy.
We aim to produce wines that represent the essence of our Terroir and the biological certification obtained in 2010 has been the official recognition of a philosophy of life that has always belonged to us. Today we produce 25.000 bottles, when nature smiles upon us.
- Certified Organic by ICEA (3/06/2010, IT BIO 006 T1048)
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 30 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 5 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 25.000 (btl)