About Casa Caterina Srl
Casa Caterina is a small-sized company located in the extreme north-east of Franciacorta in Italy, on particularly suited lands of calcareous matrix at an altitude of 300 meters above sea level.
Guyot rearing system with very dense plants, where the family Del Bono has always worked the land without using synthetic products nor pesticides, with reduced yields and maximum attention to the quality of the bunches.
An eco-sustainable thought applied both in the vineyard and in the cellar: spontaneous fermentations, indigenous yeasts and long aging.
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 13 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 13 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 20 000 (btl)