About Cacique Maravilla
This Vineyard planted in 1776 comes with the History of Spanish Colonization …. and my Family has practiced Natural farming and Winemaking in Bio Bio Region . In these wines we respect the times year by year … since it is Dry Lands Farming there is no intervention the wine is the result of the expression of the season … the land … The Volcanic Soil …Rich Soil , In our Wines we use the Grapes Natural Yeasts …. We do not Filter our Wines . If I have to define my Wine I would say it is a work of Love and The Passion of Winemaking.
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 16 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 16 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 43000 (btl)