We are a family of farmers wholly involved in the organic cultivation of our autochtonous grapes, mainly Chiavennasca, also known as Nebbiolo, from 7 hectars on our millenarian terraced slopes. In vineyards all the activities are manual, no tractors or other machines, only the strength of our legs and our arms. Valtellina is one of the very few place left in the World where resists a real heroic viticulture.
- Certified Organic by Valoritalia
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 10 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 7 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 35000 (btl)