About ALFREDO MAESTRO - Viticultor
I am a natural winemaker from Spain, my main areas of production are Ribera del Duero, Sierra de Gredos and other, all in Castilla y Leon.
I make white, red, rose, sweet and sparkling wines with local varities mainly.
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 40 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 40 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 100000 (btl)