About Agricola Yumbel Estacion
My vineyard are in Yumbel have a vine over 200 years old of Pais grapes and grafted Malbec and Carignan over pais. The management is only Chilean tradicional vitivulture from colonial time, only sulfur aplication in two opportunities. Grapes were fermentend and aged in rauli, a tree native to Chile. With no intervention and no sulfites,
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 4 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 4 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 17000 (btl)