About Abbia Nova
Both born and raised here, we’ve walked these vineyards for the past 30 years and have been listening to the sound of the ancient Roman viticulture at each and every parcel.
That’s what we want to share: methods and flavours of an ancestral fine wine place.
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 20 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 7 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 20000 (btl)