Meet them at...
About Gut Oggau
In 2007, Stephanie and Eduard took over an old-established property in Oggau that has a long standing tradition. The 18 hectares of vineyards are cultivated using biodynamics. The results are choice wines with character that need attention. Wines you only get to know by coming closer, much like a person.
- Certified Biodynamic by Demeter
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 24 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 20 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 2t/ha (btl)