About Domaine des Sarradels
Created from the recovery of 6.5 hectares of old vines on the highest pass of the village the domaine counts with a particular cellar with the bare necessities. Rémi creates a collection of fantastic wines with minimal intervention, no finning, no filtration and no sulphites added.
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 11.5 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 8 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 18000 (btl)