About Cantina del Barone
A simple story, yet suggestive, the one onf Cantina del Barone. More than a hundred years ago the owner of the farm was a Baron resident in Naples, who had entrusted family Sarno the care of the entire Estate. Forty years ago, a dream that comes true: Antonio Sarno bought the farm that was owned by the Neapolitan Baron, continuing as the owner the hard but rewarding work of symbiosis with the land and the extraordinary microclimate of this area.
- Certified Organic by Bios srl
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 7 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 3 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 12000 (btl)