Meet them at...
About Artana Wines
In Kakheti, at the southern base of the Caucasus mountains, the village of Artana can be found, which is known among Georgian winemakers as one of the best locations for Saperavi. Precisely here, in the intention of continuing family tradition, in 2014 “Artana’s Winery” was founded, producing natural wines in kvevri.
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 4.2 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 4.2 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 10000 (btl)