Meet them at...
About Alexander’s Wine Cellar
Alexander’s Vineyard is located in the best micro zone of Ikalto and Ruispiri (Kakheti Region, Georgia).
Alexander decided to returned to his ancestors business- wine making and took approximately 1.5 H of vineyard and started to farm domain organically.
Alexander’s Wine Cellar produces Natural ambor coloured family wine.
The wine is made in Qvevri by using traditional old technologies.
The wine is produced from ancient endemic varietals as are Rkatsiteli, Kakhetien Mtsvane, Saperavi.
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 1.6H (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 1.5 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: About 2000 bottles (btl)