Meet them at...
About 1701 Franciacorta
On the top of Santa Giulia hill, beside the cluniac church of the same name, a glorious eighteenth century villa Palazzo Cazzago is home to our winery.
- Certified Organic by CCPB (42580, SAU ha 10.95.18)
- Certified Biodynamic by Demeter (42213, CZ/CC 05047)
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 10.5 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 10.5 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 60000 (btl)