01/12/2019 - 7 pm - 1 am
Right after the Day 1 of the RAW WINE Weekend (Sunday the 1st December), the Italian restaurant La Pecora Nera, based in Neukölln, is hosting the wine distribution company Cantine Sant’Ambroeus for a special event, pairing its seasonal and both traditional/innovative Italian kitchen with the amazing wines of the following Winegrowers:
– Antonino Barraco of Vini Barraco from Marsala (TP), Sicily;
– Alessandra Divella of Azienda Agricola Divella from Gussago (BS), Franciacorta;
– Alessandra of Valdibella Coop. Agricola from Camporeale, Sicily;
– Fausto Cellario of Poderi Cellario from Carrù (CN), Piedmont;
– Giuseppe Giglioli of Azienda Agricola Casale, Certaldo (FI), Tuscany.
This special event will take place in the lovely Schillerkiez (Herrfurthplatz 6, U8 Boddinstrasse with the U-Bahn), absolutely one of the rising spot in Berlin, not far from the Markthalle Neun.
The winegrowers will be having dinner with the guests, pouring their wines and telling the “Raw” stories behind them!!!
Grab your seat by directly calling the restaurant at the +49(0)3068832676 or write an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org